An official website of the United States government
Here’s how you know
The .gov means it’s official. Federal government websites often end in .gov or .mil. Before sharing sensitive information, make sure you’re on a federal government site.
The site is secure. The https:// ensures that you are connecting to the official website and that any information you provide is encrypted and transmitted securely.
Improving Systems through Collaboration: Top Down or Bottom Up? Both!
National Center on Substance Abuse and Child Welfare
Date: July 14, 2022 | Length: 1:28:34
Features NCSACW staff along with professionals from two of NCSACW’s specialized technical assistance programs: In-Depth Technical Assistance (IDTA) and Regional Partnership Grant (RPG). The panel discussed the lessons and successes of change implementation. The discussion focused on how sustaining system-level change: 1) maximizes implementation efforts, and 2) ensures programs remain effectively and equitably delivered and sustained—from the top down and bottom up.
- Teri Kook, Senior Program Associate, NCSACW
- Claudia Alvarez-Valber, Senior Program Associate, NCSACW
- Silvia Quintana, Chief Executive Officer, Broward Behavioral Health Coalition, Inc.
- Skye Maine Cleek, Project Director, Broward Behavioral Health Coalition, Inc.
- Teresa Stephenson, Senior Director, Adult and Family-Centered Substance Use Treatment and Recovery Services
- Tayvon Lewis, Cross-Systems Coordinator, Oklahoma State University
- Tammy Williams, Hope Ambassador, Oklahoma Department of Human Services
- Barbara O’Brien, Director, Oklahoma Perinatal Quality Improvement Collaborative
Topic(s): Building Collaborative Capacity
Section: Related Online Training, Videos, and Webinars